JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are currently looking to recruit a Food Technology (NQT’s welcome) Teacher to cover in a secondary school in Gateshead. This vacancy will start September 2017, and could turn into a permanent position in the following year.
ROLE - The role is open to NQT's and support will be given if needed to complete NQT induction terms, experienced staff are also welcome to apply.
You will be working in KS3/4 following the Food Technology curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
Main Responsibilities - Secondary Food Technology
• The ability to deliver constant outstanding Food Technology lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
• Be able to design and teach Food Technology in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil’s academic growth
• Preparation and delivery of Food Technology lessons to cover a range of ages and ability
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupil’s progress
CANDIDATE - Salary/Rate = Competitive
Location = Gateshead
Company = AK Teaching Limited
Job Type = Temporary - Leading to Permanent
The school are looking for somebody with
- Drive and ambition.
- experience of teaching Food Technology from past employment or teaching placements.
- excellent communication skills.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350280