REF : 350345 - RE Teacher - North Tyneside
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - A large Academy in North Tyneside are looking to appoint a general RE specialist to start January 2018 until July 2018
ROLE - You will be working in KS3 and KS4 following the RE curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
The role includes:
- Assistance in planning
- Full Time position (5 days per week)
- CPD Courses throughout the academic year
- Completion of NQT year (if necessary)
CANDIDATE - The Academy are looking for somebody with
- Drive and ambition
- experience of teaching RE from past employment or teaching placements
- excellent communication skills.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks